Tuesday, April 7, 2015

5 Free Art Bead Jewelry Projects

Today I'm bringing you a preview of the projects featured in the 2015 Bead Cruise Program. We celebrated our 10th anniversary of the Bead Cruise when we set sail in February. One of the highlights of the cruise every year is the awesome gift bags with items donated be our fab sponsors. I love using their beads in our projects for the booklet year after year.

Briny Sea Bracelet

Fiesta Bangle
Did you know our very own Tari Sasser makes theses adorable house charms - I think you need one right now! 


Island Life Pendant


Sail Away Bracelet


My favorite project in the Bead Cruise Program this year is this super fun cuff bracelet featuring stamped Vintaj blanks and one of Bandana Girl's new multi-strand leather bracelet clasps. These clasps are the bomb!!! I have another one that is calling my name, I love a component that just offers unlimited possibilities.

Drink the Wild Air Bracelet


  • Download your free copy! You can find the step-by-step directions for all these projects and several earring ideas in the 2015 Bead Cruise Program.
  • A handy list of our sponsors can be seen here. Great place to bookmark and visit the next time you are in the need for beads! 

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Heather you are so generous! Thanks for sharing these great projects and artists!!

Bijoux Gems Joy said...

Heather these are all gorgeous! Thanks so much for the new sources too.

Renee M said...

These are all fabulous pieces of jewelry, and I really enjoyed seeing the creativity. Thanks for sharing! :)

Eileen The Artful Crafter said...

These are gorgeous! Thank you for the tutorial booklet. I can't wait to get started.