Saturday, August 9, 2014

Etsy Picks for the August Monthly Challenge The Indian Rug by Anne Redpath


                                                  The Indian Rug by Anne Redpath

This month's challenge painting, The Indian Rug by Anne Redpath, is fast becoming one of my favorite paintings.  The bold color of the red chair and the flat images of the rug are a delight to the eye.  The spirit of whimsy and naive art further engage me.  I have let the colors of red and blue guide my search for art beads as well as a playful element I see in the work.  I hope my picks will give you great ideas and introduce you to some new art beads.




3 comments:

Claire Lockwood said...

Beautiful selection, Mary!

Tracee Dock - The Classic Bead said...

What a wonderful inspiration piece!

Preethi said...

Truly artistic piece.