Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Chevron Trends

Before I dive into my very first ever Art Bead Scene post, I have to say a huge THANK YOU for the warm welcome y'all extended me last week. I'm excited to share my love of all things beads, color, and fun here. 

Spend just five minutes on Pinterest and you are sure to see something with chevrons. It's a HUGE trend right now in fashion and decor. From shirts to skirts, and mugs to rugs, there are so many ways to accessorize yourself and your studio with chevron. 





I think it's about time we bring chevrons into our handmade jewelry designs as well. Although, it is a trend that hasn't full taken hold of the art bead world, I'm sure that it will soon. And until then, if you go bead hunting, there are a few people that are ahead of the game and offering chevron-esque beads right now. 


To see even more chevron items, check out my pinterest board: Chevron Trends

3 comments:

Lyn Foley said...

Who knew? Loved seeing the chevrons, and your pinterest board.

Lotus said...

I just looked at a chevron top when I was out shopping today. It was in black and white, and I thought about how well it would fit in with my black clothes. I decided to wait to try it on, and your post has convinced me that it deserves so serious consideration!

Anonymous said...

Please let me know if you're looking for a article writer for your site. You have some really good posts and I think I would be a good asset. If you ever want to take some of the load off, I'd really
like to write some articles for your blog in exchange for a link back to mine.
Please blast me an email if interested. Thank you!
Here is my blog post ... dc shoes for women