Friday, October 1, 2010

Friday Finds with Lorelei

Happy October!  I have compiled a fun grouping of Halloween themed beads for this Friday Finds. Hope you all have a bat-tastic month!

1. Porcelain Bat shard: Round Rabbit Extra 2. Skeleton Face Wool beads: Dream Trappings  3. Skull Beads: Smiling Blue Dog  4. Flower Skull bead: Joan Miller Porcelain  5. and .6 Jangles Ceramic mixes: Jangles  7. Pumpkin lampwork set: Angel Bead Supply  8. Silver Spider charm: Hint Jewelry
9. Halloween Bat: Marsha Neal Studio  10.  Bat Pendant: Star Spirit Studio 11.  Ceramic skull pendant: Spirited Earth 12. Boney Links: Earthenwood Studio

5 comments:

Spirited Earth said...

this is such a fun selection,thanks for including my little pink skull,
i am seriously in love with nancy's bats

JeannieK said...

Very tempting. Halloween is my favorite holiday.

I'm crushing on the silver spider charm from Hint.

My Life Under the Bus said...

The little bats crack me up ! They look like teeny tiny flashers : )

Christine Ritchey said...

I love bats! I'm just batty about them! (sorry! lol)

Really, I've been enjoying your Friday picks immensely. It's a real service to everyone who's looking for new products and inspiration! Thank you, thank you for doing this. It's very much appreciated!

Miss Val's Creations said...

Fun Halloween findings!